Tuesday, October 27, 2009

young prof

Time runs so fast... I've been a young prof for 3 years and 7 months now to be exact...(hehe). Gone were the days of soaking myself with so many nursing books. To be a young prof is what i've been looking forward when I was still in my college years. I was so excited to graduate, to work and to earn money. But honestly, I got a hard time during the first 2 years of being in this point of my life. I used to have money anytime from my parents and other loved ones, but it was different when I started working. Being a young prof is fun yet it is not easy as it seems. I'm just so blessed that it is in this stage that I received and accepted the calling of the Lord in my life. As a young prof, life for me became meaningful and fruitful because the Lord has been my master and my bestfriend. Despite of all the pressures and stress, I'm enjoying this stage because I understood that I'm not a young prof working to have a living. i exist not because of my profession, but I have this profession for the completion of God's purpose in my life and that is to make disciples.

3 comments:

pawayusa98 said...

Hi Wengkz! =D You're actually the first commentator of my AJOTS blog, thanks. ;)

hmmmm... hope it's ok with you if i drop some thoughts here too =)

***Time runs fast---and we're not getting younger =D

***purpose---"...to make disciples" and [to be discipled] constantly din noh dingz? =)

...may God multiply you in your workplace =)

wengky said...

hi kuya.

thanks for dropping by in my blogsite.

yes, we should not only be willing to make disciples but to be discipled as well...

pasto♛ej said...

you're at this level weng, bcos God's going to use you to reach the market place... disciples cometh! hehe! =) big work, big GOD! =D

Post a Comment