Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Alive, awake and enthusiastic

Finally, I'm off again after having a hard time during my 2 consecutive nyt duties. I really had a hard time since I was not at my best having colds and headache...huhu... There was this anti allergic drug that was given to me by my workmate few months ago. When she gave it to me, I did not take it because it can cause drowsiness and deep sleep... But this morning, I could no longer bear with my rhinitis and inflamed sinuses so I took that small tablet... honestly, I had fear that I might not be able to wake up after taking it so I told my brother to wake me up at a certain time.

thank God, I was able to wake up. I'm now alive, awake and entusiastic... I had dinner with Jane and we ate durian... I went to BCC to meet terej and to pay for the Jane's encounter. Terej was not there, I learned from aj that terej and anne were having a date. But as always, going there was not in vain... I saw a lot of people and I was able to speak to some of them. Ate merlyn was there and she invited us to go with her to a funeral service. So we went to Angel funeral home together with some other people. Ombing was the one who shared the word and He encouraged us to always treat each day as if it is our last day to live...

Live.... We can really be alive but not living, and we may be living but not for Him... Live for Him...

1 comment:

pasto♛ej said...

super sorry that i wasn't around... i always want to be there when u need me pa naman (naks!)... will get the money frm mama =)
sana, tuloy na tuloy na c Jane... make her come early sa Fri =D
--
good to hear ure better now, dee. =)

Post a Comment