Tuesday, October 13, 2009

colds and headache

I had my duty last night and I will be going on duty again tonight... This is not an ordinary day for me because I'm not feeling well. I feel bad with my colds and headache... My sinuses are inflamed. I know I need to sleep and rest well to easily get over from this sickness but i just cannot do it right now. We had our departmental meeting with our head nurse a while ago that's why I didn't have enough sleep after my duty. Hopefully by tomorrow I could already have enough time to rest...

I feel so sorry that I cannot make it to youthreload cafe tonight... I just need to stay and rest for a short while before I go on duty tonight... Huhu, I'l be missing a lot since terej will be the one to share the word tonight...

I need to get well soon... Tomorrow will be another oppurtunity to do more...

1 comment:

pasto♛ej said...

u missed 2 na! :(
--
fight, dee!

Post a Comment