Sunday, October 11, 2009

a blessed day

I'm so blessed today for being at BCC this morning. I missed attending sunday service in BCC. I was at matina the past sunday. The word of God which was shared by Ptr Ruffy was so powerful. I have to rise up and remove stumbling blocks in my life. Conceal nothing, defend nothing, excuse nothing... I'm very glad that Jane was with me during the service, just this morning she became victorious by deciding to really go to the encounter... wohoo... Lord, all glory and honor to You. I learned that i just have to keep holding on to my faith for her life... all the more I will love her as my daughter and disciple.

Another thing tthat made my day so complete was our close cell with terej. I miss our close cell so much!!!! grabe... lahi ra jud ang close cell with terej and with my sisters... I will be one of the bride's maids on nov 7... ganahan kaayo ko ky terej ky supportive kaayo sya sa akong sabathical year. dili pa ko pwede mgbride this year. thanx terej.

5 comments:

pasto♛ej said...

haha, gusto sad gyud diay nimu magbride noh? nalibog gyud ko kinsa magbride sa nu... haha... hapit na mahuman imung sabbathical... weeee!
+im happy 2c Jane... unta gogogo na!
+klosel fun-yay! =D

wengky said...

gsto ko mag act as bride pero not this year te kay para sulit ako sabathical year...hehe..

pasto♛ej said...

cge, next yr... ikaw bride sa akong wedding! wahahahaha =D

wengky said...

surely dili musugot imung groom na ako mg bride... hehe...
te,next year ne jud ka!!! yhey...
Pwede ivolunteer nako ako self na ako mg basa and or magshare sa inyong lovestory??? may i have the honor??? hehe..

pasto♛ej said...

nxt year? waaaaaaaaaaaaaah...........
pwede nxt week? ahahahaha......
Stressful...
ikaw magshare? Oo ba, basta kantahon nimu! hahaha...

Post a Comment