Monday, October 19, 2009

goodbye marco!

Last July I had my interview with one of the canadian agency at marco polo. For some reasons, I was denied at that time. However, it did not break my heart. I learned to trust God, I learned to yield on His will rather than pushing what I want. God spoke to me, and it was very clear that it is not yet time to leave and I made a commitment not to process my papers abroad in the remaining months of this year. After that commitment, there were so many "oppurtunities" abroad knocking on my door but by the grace of God I was able to say no.

Just this week, the agency who denied me few months ago invited me to go to marco polo for an orientation for nurses to canada. It was somehow tempting, but the joy of the Lord was my strength and I was able to say no... I did not go there. Rather, I spent my time with my spiritual daughter who just came from the encounter, and as well as with terej whom I haven't seen the past days....

There is joy in obeying the Lord.

1 comment:

pasto♛ej said...

i guess it's not about what we want, but what God wants... okay, sorry, minus "i guess" diay! hahaha. What-God-wantsES are always the best versions!!! =D

Post a Comment