Sunday, October 18, 2009

treasure

Today is the 18th day of October 2009, consequently I read the chapter 18 of the book of Proverbs during my devotional. One of the favorite verse of many Christians in this chapter is verse 22 which states that "he who finds a wife, finds a treasure and receives favor from the Lord". I've heard and I've read it for so many times already, but it was different when I meditated on it a while ago. I was a able to understand well what my ate rejoice was telling me in one of her comments that my husband should be the one to seek for me and there may be times that it is best to hide...

When I was pondering on this verse, God made me realized that I am a treasure, that women are treasures... A treasure is something that is precious. It is something that should be sought for and when found, it is carefully handled. It is very important that every woman should truly understand that she is a treasure so that she would know how to take care of herself. She will live her life like a princess, and won't do things that are not lawful in the kingdom of His father who is the King. She will neither allow herself to fall in love to someone else other than the prince prepared for her by the King.

WOW, I love it!!! I'm a treasure and I'm hidden in the Father's heart. Only those who seek His heart can truly find me...

1 comment:

pasto♛ej said...

Captain Treasure! ahahaha... =)

Post a Comment