Monday, October 5, 2009

perfect

I had my duty this morning at 7am to 3pm. It was a busy shift for us. It was like I was doing two things at a time, like i was writing on the nurse's notes while talking to the medtech over the phone. While I'm doing something, I'm thingking of the next stuff to be done... huhu. It was hard. I was stressed out because I want to do everything, I want to be perfect as much as possible. However, there were some things that I missed out. Though I did my best, I was not happy at the end of my shift... I went home feeling bad...

Alone in my room, I talked to God and told Him how I felt... Tears flowed from my eyes when He told me that it was all because of my intense desire to be perfect. Did I want to be perfect for Him or because I want to please people??? He told me that in the very first place He never asked me to be perfect, He just wanted me to do my best and trust Him. He wants me to act in freedom as His precious child...

Thank you Lord for speaking to me... I want more...

2 comments:

pasto♛ej said...

hey, ms. melancholic! Pobody's Nerfect, Everybody's Loved! weeeee! labyoo Dee... =)

wengky said...

thanks terej...

Post a Comment