Thursday, October 8, 2009

my joy and my strength

I woke up this morning feeling so weak not just physically but also spiritually... for the reason that I haven't had a quality time with the Lord the past 2days... As leader, I have to encourage my girls but how could I do it if I don't have the courage to give them because I myself have been weakened... I was so sad realizing all these...

I read my bible and I received a command from the Lord TO GO AND MAkE DISCIPLES... I've already heard this commandment so many times before , but it was different this morning, He personally spoke to me about it. He told me that the key to make disciples is to follow JESUS... To obey Him..

During my prayer time, He reminded me of His word for me weeks ago, that He do things according to my FAITH... I decided not to linger on being weak. Yes, I've been weakened but no longer this time. It's time to go and make disciples... After reading His word and speaking to Him and at the same time hearing from Him, I've been strengthened. The Lord is really my joy and my strength... I'm weakened when I'm not spending quality time with Him, and that is my devo....

I went to a carinderia near Holycross and I met 3 girls and i shared the law to them, and they accepted Jesus as their personal Lord and Savior. I invited them to youth reload. I really hope and pray to have an open cell with them...

I want more....

3 comments:

pasto♛ej said...

power time w d Lord, huh, weng?
weeee!!!
going 100 na kaau ka,dee! yey!
was this the "cake" day? hm...
[Go] gyud ta! Let's not grieve the Holy Spirit! =)

wengky said...

yes te, it was the cake buffet day... hehe... lami kaau ang mga cake pero mas lami jud to kung naa koy kauban, kumg uban ta ato, nagtxt pud ko ato ila an pero ala cla... pero okay lang date with the Lord kaaayo to...

pasto♛ej said...

ang "kauban." bow.

Post a Comment