Saturday, October 10, 2009

In the arms of His embrace

After my duty this morning I went home to prepare for the reload live wire... I invited 3 girls but they did not reply to my sms... Hopefully, next reload they will be there already...

I was a bit anxious while I was on my way to reload, I felt so tired and I wanted to be alone. When I got there, I went to my favorite place at the 2nd floor. I sat there and prayed. I asked God to embrace me. I just want to rest in His arms, to be secured in His presence. The reload started, I sung and danced freely like a child for my Father and my King. I decided to live in His embrace no matter what.

Just after the eagurlz huddle, I talked with one of my girls and my spiritual niece and I learned that there's a problem with my girl... It was not easy, yet through it, God taught me to be bold... I learned that His word is the answer to our problems. We must face obstacles according to His word... I need to pray more....

Amidst all these, I will be still in the arms of His embrace.

1 comment:

pasto♛ej said...

tinuod gyud... confront, correct, confirm through the Word =)

Post a Comment