Wednesday, October 7, 2009

goodbye yellow shirt

Today is the 20th birthday of my eldest spiritual daughter joy matabalan... I haven't greeted her yet because we're going to surprise her in a little while. I went to the mall to buy a present for her, but I was not sure of what to give her... I thought of giving her a comforter or a bath towel... I just want to buy something that would be useful to her... Then, the idea of giving her a shirt came in my mind... So I headed to the ladies department, I saw alot of beautiful shirts but not for joy because they were big for her... I found a yellow shirt and I really like it. I sought for smaller shirts that would probably fit for joy and I found some but I didn't like them and I decided to find other gift... I went to the fitting room to see if the yellow shirt would be good for me. I was excited! but huhu, I was saddened because it was too tight since I gained 2.5 kilograms after my vacation leave!!! And because of that, I had a revelation not to buy shirts while I'm on my 40days fast... Goodbye yellow shirt!

Thank GOd, I finally bought a gift for joy, a perfume... I'm excited to see her... wee!!! I believe that joy is a great woman of God, I just have to continue to pray for her and love her... She will multiply!!!

1 comment:

Post a Comment