Thursday, October 8, 2009

STILL

who would have thought that I'm now on the 1oth month of my sabathical year... Me? Sabathical year? Was there a need for someone like me who has been a "no boyfriend since birth" to take a rest in the area of emotions??? Why Not!!!

Yes, it is true that I'm a member of the NBSB group (no boyfriend since birth), yet this was not an excuse for me not to have a sabathical year. To take a rest in the area of my emotions was very necessary for me because despite of the fact that I'm NBSB, I had been hurt and wounded too by some "frogs" and unknowingly I might have also caused some rejection and pain to some men in the past. Most imporantly, I need to go through this rest in order for me to focus well to the Lord. I need to set my heart and my mind solely to Him.

Going through this rest has not been easy yet it was very rewarding... God just worked amazingly and wonderfully in my life. While I'm at rest, God formed my characer as a daughter to my parents, a sister to my brother and to my spiritual sisters, a disciple to my leaders, a leader to my disciples, a friend to the people around me, a future wife to my husband to be, and a future mother to our children.

Being at rest has not been an excused for me not to encounter storms in the area of emotion. My heart was like an ocean, it was very peaceful yet waves cannot be avoided when strong winds come... This ocean inside me met storms several times these year and there were huge waves to a point that I might have a hard time overcoming them. But SOMEONE owns that ocean and that Owner have always been faithful that He takes control over it. He won't allow that ocean inside me to be desructed by the storms, and might ruin my life...

This year is not yet over, yet I will be still knowing that He is God, my owner and my lover.

2 comments:

pasto♛ej said...

power blog entry, Captain! =)

wengky said...

i'm learning to blog... natakdan and matakdan pa jud ko nimu...
thank you Lord sa anointing...

Post a Comment