Saturday, November 7, 2009

"i'm getting married"

Thank you Lord for the success of YR "i'm getting married".

Thank you for covenant that I have with you. Help me to stay within the bounds of it.
Thank You for the joy that you have given me. It is not your will for me to be happy but rather to be joyful.
Thank You for Your precious blood that is so powerful in my life.
**********
One thing I learned ganiha, dili diay dali mag magpakasal...haha... pero when your there na lingaw pud... I love te merlyn kay always jud niya ko ginaremind and ginahatagan ug tips about wedding...haha. I learned a lot from her, in fact daghan nag change sa akong perceptions about wedding and marriage because of her...though I'm not getting married yet. hehe...

@terej, ang boquet!!! hehe. lov u.

1 comment:

pasto♛ej said...

wahahaham kruk-kruk! :P

Post a Comment