Monday, November 2, 2009

a different season

Few days ago, I was challenged to do something in the last 2 months of this year... I knew it will not be easy but i was sure it will be rewarding... yesterday was the first day, and it was a wonderful beginning. I had a great time with the Lord and he welcomed me in a new and different season of my life.

I used to be happy being single but never as happy as I am right now. Nothing changed with my status but with my relationship with the Lord.... a big YES... God is teaching me right now how to be more intimate with Him. He is making me excited to know Him more... I learned that there is more, I just have to avail it. I'm enjoying this season because I'm having more time with Him and I love dating with Him.

*Thank You Lord! You are the best.

2 comments:

pasto♛ej said...

amen-amen-amen!

pasto♛ej said...

best season daw ni ingon ni Myles Munroe! yay!

Post a Comment